Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leanness Lifestyle University == Home

You can have the body you want and permanent weight control once and for all. You can have both without attending any in-person meetings or living on someone else’s schedule. In celebration of my most-recent graduated Lifestyle180 class success you can save 50% off your Honors program if you sign up by July 31st, 2012.

The program I’m introducing to you in this letter is the Leanness Lifestyle University (LLU) Honors program. It is a six-month telephone and internet-based coaching program where you will work directly with me to implement evidence-based, time-proven strategies for maximum fat loss and body reshaping. Go To Visit Site Click <<<


We are a nation perpetually trying to get the weight off. This is because the so-called top programs fail their users eight out of ten times at best. It’s quite a racket when you think about it. If commercial weight-loss programs never really solve the problem of permanent weight control they will always have a steady supply of students trying to lose weight.

Unlike the revolving-door business model I've taken a different approach to solving my students’ weight-loss problems. When you work closely with me my goal, from day one, is to educate you, teach you step by step exactly what it takes to lose the weight, keeping a close, watchful eye on you only long enough for you to be permanently successful. You see, I believe a good teacher is someone who makes himself progressively UN-necessary.

I’ve always respected good teachers and I’ve now been a teacher of fitness for almost 20 years. Special Education teacher Paula Grasel from Gainesville Florida recently wrote me about her experience as a student.

Earlier this year I attended a conference with a couple hundred fellow teachers, and it dawned on me as I looked around that we had probably become the most educated overweight group...Go To Visit Site Click <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment